- Minimal mandatory fields
- Currently supported
- Partially supported: message object
- Partially supported: server
- readOnly and writeOnly properties
We support the latest major version (v2) of AsyncAPI specification. This pages describes some specificities related to our support for this specification.
Minimal mandatory fields #
Bump.sh needs to receive at least these fields to generate a Message-Driven documentation
|define which version of the specification you want to use. E.g.
|General information about your API
|The title of the API
|The version of the API document
|The available channels and messages for the API
Currently supported #
Bump.sh is able to extract:
- root properties (AsyncAPI Object)
- channels (with automatic grouping according to channel name or tag grouping)
- operations (subscribe and publish)
- messages (payload and headers), with examples.
- bindings (server, operation and message).
Partially supported: message object
Message object field
payload could be of any type according to the specification, but we only support
Partially supported: server
securitySchemes property with these authentication types are supported:
The following authentication types are not supported:
To describe these authentication types, please use our custom
x-topics property for now.
readOnly and writeOnly properties #
JSON Schema provides the possibility to declare a property as read or write only. Read more in the JSON Schema section of this documentation.
You can add extra information to your documentation by using Bump.sh custom
Read more in the Topics section of this documentation.