Introducing Manual Release Mode
Gain greater control over your API Documentation deployments by using the Manual Release Mode for your API documentation.
Grouped changes: Multiple changes are sometimes part of a single feature or improvement. Using this mode allows for these changes to be grouped together under a single changelog entry.
Timing: Keep merging your PRs and following your API changes on a daily basis, but control when you and your team communicate these changes to you API users.
Quality Assurance: Add an extra layer of QA and collaboration before a change is officially published.
Learn more in our Release Management documentation.
Improvements and fixes #
- Change Comparison: Route simplification to enhance UX.
- Specification: Multiple server support.
- API Documentation: Fix navigation accessibility on darkmode.
- CI Deployment settings: Token are now hidden by default.
- Dashboard: Better deployment warning label.